Before the Plunge Art Print by Charles Robinson
Before the Plunge by Charles Robinson was published in The Bystander 1926. His work for magazines allowed him to produce sophisticated fantasies, influenced by the emergence of the modern women of the 1920’s. We love this image framed in our superior gold frame will add that chic vintage look to any interior.
- Size options above refer to overall Frame and Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included
- Superior quality gold frame, no mount bleed to edge
- Ready to hang
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice