Vienna Ball 2 2014 Art Print by Amelia Troubridge
Amelia Troubridge is a British photographer. Embracing her early love for social documentary, Amelia has brought that style into commercial & editorial shoots. Her worked has spanned the worlds of Film, Fashion, Politics, Music, The Arts & Society. Amelia has been consulted on visual content for a number of commercial clients including De Beers, The British Tea Council, Jimmy Choo & LK Bennett.
She won the Ian Parry Award in 1996, for her social documentary story, Dublin's Urban Cowboys. In 1998, Amelia won a place on the World Press Photo Joop Swart Master Class and the following year was nominated for The Infinity 'Young Photographer of the Year' award by The International Center of Photography in New York. She has published three monographs: The Trouble with Amelia, Malta Diaries and Joan of Arc Had Style. Her work has been exhibited both nationally and internationally, including at Phillips De Pury, Proud Galleries, Getty Images Gallery, Christies and the London Design Museum. Editorial commissions have included The New York Times, The Sunday Times, The Observer, Tatler, Stern, Vice, Conde Nast Traveller, Red and Esquire.
- Size options above refer to Print Size, including 1" white border
- Limited edition of 15
- Hand Signed by the Artist
- Fine Art Giclée Print; using Archival Pigments on Smooth Cotton Rag Paper
- Ships within 7-10 days
- Prices include VAT
- Bespoke sizes available, enquire here
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice