frame how it works
Framed photomontages are a beautiful way to display your treasured memories. Our hand made frames come with a mount and c-type archival printing of your images, which are put together by hand by your own one-on-one designer. We can work our magic on your images, whether that's making some Black & White, adding a vintage wash or doing a bit of retouching and colour correcting. Our framed montages are a great way of celebrating a special day or memory, and also make a fantastic gift. These are a firm favourite with our clients and we guarantee you will be back for more!
It couldn’t be easier to do. Once you have paid you will be assigned your own personal designer who will be with you on the project from start to finish. You can upload your images, or if they are on a disk or hard copies pop them in the post to us and we will scan those for you (any hard copies will be returned to you by registered post separate to the product). Your designer will then put together a proof for you, and once you are 100% happy with it your montage will be printed and hand framed.
ABOUT OUR FRAMES:
- Finest archival C-type photographic printing
- Designed by hand using a scapbook/pinboard style
- Finest wood laminated frame with either matt black or white
- Frames made by hand by our artisan British craftsmen and women
- All orders are done by hand on a one-to-one basis, so if you need a different frame, size, or number of images that’s fine – just let us know and we can help put that together for you.
- Once in production our framed photomontages take around 7-10 working days to reach you, but let us know if you have a tight deadline as we have been known to turn around an emergency job in 24 hours!