1952 Mercedes Benz 300 SL Art Print Triptych by 55MAX Image Collection
We love this image split as a triptych in our premium polished pewter frame with a small white mount. Such a great image for any car lover!
The 1952 Mercedes- Benz 300 SL, a beautiful sports car and roadster, was built as a gullwing coupe. The Mercedes 300SL was not only the car of champion racers but also the fastest-produced car of its time. Not only is it Super Light (‘SL’) but it was voted the ‘sports car of the century’ making it a truly unique and timeless vehicle.
- Size options above refer to each panel size x3
- 10x20 inch overall size is 30x20 inch
- 15x30 inch overall size is 45x30 inch
- 20x40 inch overall size is 60x40 inch
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included.
- Fine Art Giclée Print; 310gsm heavyweight etching paper. Giclée offers richness and vibrancy in color with a superior-quality finish.
- We recommend a polished pewter frame with 1/2 an inch-white mount
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.