Hope Art Print by Ben Eine
Londoner Ben Eine is one of the most successful street artists in the world and is regarded as a pioneer in the exploration of graffiti letterforms. He left his first tag all over London some 25 years ago, going on to develop his distinct typographic style. His bright and colourful letters stand out from the usual tags and dubs seen on the streets and can still be found in areas of East London.
Eine first came to mainstream prominence through his symbiotic partnership with London graffiti artist Banksy. In 2010, then Prime Minister David Cameron gifted one of his works to President Obama, while his colourful array of shopfront ‘shutter art’ in Spitalfields was dubbed “Alphabet Street”. The V&A, London, The Museum of Modern Art, Los Angeles and galleries worldwide hold examples of his work, and his street art works are found worldwide, most recently as a mural on the British Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
- Medium: 6 Colour Screenprint with a Spot Varnish Overlay on Somerset Satin White 410gsm Paper
- Edges: Cut
- Year: 2018
- Edition: 125
- Size: 50.00cm (w) x 50.00cm (h)
- Want to see what this piece will look like in your home? Get in touch with us today!
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice