Sex Sells Better in French II Art Print by Danny Augstine
- Born in 1986 and raised in Hackney, Danny studied Fine Art at the University of East London and completed his printmaking MA at the Royal College of Art in 2014. Danny's work deals predominantly with ideas of identity and gender and how it is portrayed in today's society, be it male, female, transgender or homosexual. Playing with a narrative which starts out as hope, it quickly becomes a hegemony of power and a carnival of vice. In regards to love and family Danny's work leaves the viewer both with a sense of what could have been and with a sense of how those feelings have been distorted by gender politics.
- Medium: 4 Colour Screenprint on Somerset 600gsm Paper
- Edges: Cut
- Year: 2015
- Edition: 18
- Size: 73.00cm (w) x 74.00cm (h)
- Want to see what this piece will look like in your home? Get in touch with us today!
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice