Taking In The Manarola Sea Art Print by Joshua Jensen-Nagle
- Joshua Jensen- Nagle is a Toronto-based photographer who is best known for his dreamy landscapes of aerial beaches, large ski slopes and harmonious European vistas. 55MAX are delighted to be the only UK-based gallery currently selling Joshua’s art. His work has been known to evoke a sense of nostalgia, through his composition and soothing tones. He creates this by using techniques such as pinhole cameras and vintage film. Joshua has developed a strong stand in the art world, with over 50 exhibitions over the past 15 years and is collected through North America, Europe and Asia.
- Size options above refer to overall Print Size
- Limited edition of 7 per size
- Signed and Editioned with a certificate of authenticity
- Inkjet Prints on Canson Infinity Rag Photographique Paper
- Prices include VAT
- Bespoke framing options available, enquire here
Customise this item
If you would like a custom size or finish for this artwork, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
Alternatively, if this artwork is part of a larger project or you need inspiration, we offer Art Consultancy services. Click here to find out more.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
**For all other items including framed prints and wallpaper, packing and shipping charges will apply.
If you are unhappy with your artwork for any reason, please notify us within 14 days of receiving your item so we can organise a full refund or exchange. All products must be returned to us in its original packaging. Please contact us so we can arrange collection free of charge of your item(s). Free Shipping/collection applies to the UK only.
Help & Advice
Need help visualising how the artwork will look in your space? Or need help working out the best size? We offer a free mock-up of your chosen image in your room - just email us a picture of your space and your wall measurements and we can show you what the artwork will look like on your wall and work out the best size! Alternatively please call +44 (0) 8450 568 728.
Click here to request your trade account today to receive benefits such as trade pricing, exclusive offers and previews of new products.