Paloma Beach Art Print by Stuart Cantor
Stuart Cantor is a fine art photographer known for his large-scale prints capturing the soft light and rich history of Mediterranean Europe. Stuart aims to create ‘la Bella vita’ (life is beautiful) for his viewers, transporting them to their good times. We love Stuart’s prints spaced back in a deep white box frame.
- Size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 2" inch white border included
- Stuart’s prints are printed on 300+gsm 100% cotton paper, archival standard, and museum grade
- All prints are Signed or with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Prints are signed and numbered edition
- 34 x 43" inch; open editions
- 44 x 52" inch; 250 signed editions
- 48 x 62" inch; 100 signed editions
- 54 x 70" inch; 50 signed editions
- We recommend Stuart's prints spaced back in a premium white box frame with a 1-inch border
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.