1956 Mercedes Benz 300 SL Art Print Triptych by Martyn Goddard
We love this image split as a triptych in our premium aluminium frame with a small white mount. Such a great image for any car lover!
After graduating with a Diploma in Illustrative Photography, Martin went on to assist various leading photographers before becoming freelance working for IPC Magazines Young publication group. In the seventies and early eighties, Martin found himself part of the new wave music scene, which saw him work with acts such as Blondie, The Jam, The Cure and Wham! While also working for ‘Car Magazine’ the UK’s premier automotive title, Goddard’s career progressed further after also being assigned by the Telegraph Sunday Colour Magazine to shoot personality portraits and features.
- Size options above refer to each panel size x3
- 10x20 inch overall size is 30x20 inch
- 15x30 inch overall size is 45x30 inch
- 20x40 inch overall size is 60x40 inch
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included.
- C-type Matt Print; the ultimate in professional digital photographic archival prints
- We recommend an aluminium frame with 1/2 an inch-white mount
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.