1952 Cunningham C-4R Art Print Triptych by 55MAX Image Collection
We love this image in our premium aluminum frame. Such a great image for any car lover!
The Cunningham Automobiles were pioneers of the American automobile industry. They were one of the earliest vehicles of the automotive age producing cars from 1896 to 1931. In 1911 the car designs were hand-made and crafted of wood or metal. A stunning car truly unlike any other.
- Size options above refer to each panel size x3
- 10x20 inch overall size is 30x20 inch
- 15x30 inch overall size is 45x30 inch
- 20x40 inch overall size is 60x40 inch
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included.
- Fine Art Giclée Print; 310gsm heavyweight etching paper. Giclée offers richness and vibrancy in color with a superior-quality finish
- We recommend an aluminum frame with 1/2 inch white mount
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.