Backwaters Pearl Art Print by Nadia Attura
Inspired by the incredible animal sanctuary La Perle aux Oiseaux, in Marrakech. Nadia created this work full of colour and birdsong set around a verdant fringed Island. A vintage-inspired large format artwork with inspiration from Morocco, The Greek islands, and the tropics.
- Size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Print Only option has a white border included for framing
- Limited edition print signed and numbered by the artist
- Printed artwork on Giclee fine art Cotton 308 gsm museum grade paper, using archival pigmented inks
- Includes the certificate of authenticity
- 70x70cm are Signed Editions of 25
- 90x90cm are Signed Editions of 20
- 100x100cm are Signed Editions of 15
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.