Bettina Graziani Art Print by Slim Aarons / Getty Images Collection
French fashion model Bettina Graziani wading in the shallow waters of Costa Smeralda, pulling a small yacht behind her, in Sardinia, Italy, 1964.
55Max offers premium quality C-type photographic prints from the Slim Aarons Archive, owned and housed by Getty Images. All photographs are printed and authorised by the Getty Images Gallery, London. Each comes with a certificate of authenticity. We love framed with our modern perspex face mounting, or alternatively our superior quality white wooden frame with no mount.
- Size options above refer to overall Frame and Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included
- C-type Matt Print; the ultimate in professional digital photographic archival prints
- Perspex Face Mounted: Contemporary mounting solution, enhancing the colour of the image and providing a flawless high gloss finish
- Comes with an aluminium subframe, ready to hang
- Superior quality White wood frame, no mount
- Ready to hang
- Want to see what this piece will look like in your home? Get in touch with us today!
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice