Catch Me If You Can Art Print by Dina Broadhurst
Dina Broadhurst is an Australian artist, photographer, and collector; having held exhibitions in her native Australia as well as internationally. 55MAX is delighted to be the only UK-based gallery currently selling Dina’s art. Her work has been described as an “orgy of simplicity.” Using photography mixed with digital collage and 3D elements, Broadhurst’s vibrant work straddles the worlds of fashion and art. Her work highlights themes of femininity, sexuality, escapism, memory, fantasy, desire, and luxury. She combines her artistry with her experience in fashion, advertising, interior design, visual communications, and fine art.
- The size options above refer to the image size
- Additional 5cm white border
- Limited edition of 100
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Fine Art Giclée Print; using Archival Pigments on Smooth Cotton Rag Paper
- Ships within 7-10 days
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.