Dune S Art Print by Stuart Redler
Brought up on a farm in Somerset, England, Stuart moved to London aged of 18 to study economics, then photography. He then spent 15 years photographing advertising campaigns for companies such as Volvo, IBM and Deutsche Bank. Since then he has concentrated on Fine Art photography. An interest in diverse places and cultures has resulted in his unusual photographs of architecture, people and nature. The unexpected and sometimes humorous subject matter, combined with the intense contrasts of black and white and use of strong light, give his pictures their stark and unique style.
Examples of his work are included in the permanent collection at The National Portrait Gallery as well as numerous private collections, and his works have been exhibited at the Victoria and Albert Museum. His photographs have been published by The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent on Sunday, Conde Nast Traveller and House & Garden.
Stuart has received a number of awards, including six from The Association of Photographers (including Gold for his portfolio of architectural images) as well as awards from Graphis, PDN and Communication Arts.
- Print Only option will always have either 1” or more white border included depending on the proportions of the image.
- Archival pigment print on 100% cotton paper, Hahnemühle Museum Etching.
- Prices include VAT.
- Bespoke sizes and framing available, enquire here
- Want to see what this piece will look like in your home? Get in touch with us today!
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice