Eden Rock Art Print by Slim Aarons / Getty Images Collection
The mansion of Remy de Haenen on a peninsula in the bay of St. Jean at Eden Rock on the Caribbean island of St Barts (Saint-Barthelemy), March 1973.
55Max offers premium quality C-type photographic prints from the Slim Aarons Archive, owned and housed by Getty Images. All photographs are printed and authorised by the Getty Images Gallery, London. Each comes with a certificate of authenticity. We love these prints as a frameless contemporary perspex face mount or a premium white frame with the print bleed to the edge.
- Size options above refer to the overall Frame and Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included
- C-type Matt Print; the ultimate in professional digital photographic archival prints
- We recommend this image as a perspex face-mount or the print mounted in a premium white frame, print bleed to edge
- Perspex face-mount is a contemporary mounting solution that enhances the colour of the image and provides a flawless high-gloss finish
- Comes with an aluminium subframe, ready to hang
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.