Forgotten Dreams Art Print by Joshua Jensen-Nagle
Joshua Jensen-Nagle is a Toronto-based contemporary photographer who had captivated the viewer with his large-scale photographs, capturing a feeling, rather than documenting a reality. Best known for his dreamy beachscapes, expansive mountainscapes, and romantic European vistas, Jensen-Nagle’s immersive photos invite viewers to lose themselves within the images, often evoking emotional, nostalgic or aspirational associations. Joshua has developed a strong standing in the art world, with over 50 exhibitions over the past 15 years, and is collected widely through North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Limited edition of 7 per size
- Joshua's work sells very fast and due to small edition sizes we can't always guarantee a size will be available
- Signed and Editioned with a certificate of authenticity
- Inkjet Prints on Canson Infinity Rag Photographique Paper
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.