Frank Sinatra on the Boardwalk, 1968 Art Print by Terry O'Neill
Frank Sinatra with his minders and his stand-in (who is wearing an identical outfit to him), is photographed arriving at on the set of The Lady in Cement in Miami Beach, 1968. This was the first instance in which Terry O'Neill worked with Sinatra.
- Print Only
- Edition of 50
- Signed and numbered by Terry O'Neill
- Platinum Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.