From Where I Stand Art Print by Joshua Jensen-Nagle
Joshua Jensen-Nagle is a Toronto-based contemporary photographer who had captivated the viewer with his large-scale photographs, capturing a feeling, rather than documenting a reality. Best known for his dreamy beachscapes, expansive mountainscapes, and romantic European vistas, Jensen-Nagle’s immersive photos invite viewers to lose themselves within the images, often evoking emotional, nostalgic or aspirational associations. Joshua has developed a strong standing in the art world, with over 50 exhibitions over the past 15 years, and is collected widely through North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Limited edition of 7 per size
- Joshua's work sells very fast and due to small edition sizes we can't always guarantee a size will be available
- Signed and Editioned with a certificate of authenticity
- Inkjet Prints on Canson Infinity Rag Photographique Paper
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.