Il Canille Art Print by Slim Aarons / Getty Images Collection
Sunbathers lounge on the white-painted terrace of Il Canille, built into the rocks of Pizzolungo overlooking the waters off the coast of the island of Capri, Italy, in August 1980. Il Canille is the villa owned by Italian tailor and fashion designer Umberto Tirelli (1928-1992).
- Size options above refer to overall Frame and Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included
- C-type Matt Print; the ultimate in professional digital photographic archival prints
- Comes with an aluminium subframe, ready to hang
- Superior quality White wood frame, no mount, bled to edge
- Ready to hang
- Want to see what this piece will look like in your home? Get in touch with us today!
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice