Jerry Hall Diving in the USSR, 1975 Art Print by Norman Parkinson
Jerry Hall is photographed in a diving pose atop a USSR plinth inscribed "Jerry Hall, Vogue magazine in the USSR, 1975" for a British Vogue magazine shoot. The model wears a bright red swimsuit by Martil Cote D’Azur with a matching swimcap from Harrods and sandals by Manolo Blahnik.
- Print Only
- Edition of 21
- Stamped and authenticated by a representative of the Norman Parkinson archive
- C-Type Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.