John Lennon Contact Sheet Art Print by Duffy
This contact sheet reveals the 1965 shoot of John Lennon, taken after the Beatles had returned to the UK from their U.S tour where they’d played at the Shea Stadium in New York. Lennon had picked up this box in a New York novelty store which had been sold to him as a ‘UFO detector.’ It had lights that went on and off intermittently and he brought it to Duffy’s studio for the amusement of the studio team.
- The size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 1/2" minimum white border included
- Archive Pigment Print
- All prints are signed and authenticated
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.