Marilyn Monroe, Grand Central Station Art Print by Michael Ochs
Gorgeous shot of actress Marilyn Monroe, in 1955 as she was about to board a train at Grand Central Station, in New York City. We absolutely love this image in our black frame with a mount, equally stunning is our mirror frame option for that extra special high-end finish.
- The size options above refer to the overall Frame and Print Size.
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included.
- Fine Art Giclée Print; 310gsm heavyweight etching paper. Giclée offers richness and vibrancy in colour with a superior-quality finish
- We recommend a black frame, with a 2-inch mount
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.