Michael Caine Contact Sheet Art Print by Duffy
This session with Michael Caine was shot in 1964, the same year that the film “Zulu” was released which was his first major film role and remains one of Michael’s best-known films. An image from this session was published in The Sunday Times Magazine on the 24th May 1964. Caine, pictured here at age 31, had just been awarded the lead in the 1965 hit movie The Ipcress File which gained him widespread acclaim and a BAFTA nomination for Best British Actor.This session has since been used for the 2017 documentary film “My Generation” directed by David Batty which explores the cultural revolution of the 1960’s.
- The size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 1/2" minimum white border included
- Archive Pigment Print
- All prints are signed and authenticated
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.