Muhammad Ali at the Training Camp, 1977 Art Print by Michael Brennan
Muhammad Ali is photographed practicing his form in the mirror at his training camp in Deer Lake, Pennsylvania in 1977. Nicknamed "The Greatest", Ali is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century and is frequently ranked as the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time.
- Print Only
- 17 x 22" are editions of 25
- 20 x 24" are editions of 20
- 30 x 40" are editions of 20
- Signed and numbered on the front by Michael Brennan
- Archival Pigment Print
- Ships within 14 depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.