Three Tyres Art Print by Stuart Redler
Brought up on a farm in Somerset, England, Stuart moved to London aged 18 to study economics, then photography. He then spent 15 years photographing advertising campaigns for companies such as Volvo, IBM, and Deutsche Bank. Since then he has concentrated on Fine Art photography. An interest in diverse places and cultures has resulted in his unusual photographs of architecture, people, and nature. The unexpected and sometimes humorous subject matter, combined with the intense contrasts of black and white and the use of strong light, give his pictures their stark and unique style.
Examples of his work are included in the permanent collection at The National Portrait Gallery as well as numerous private collections, and his works have been exhibited at the Victoria and Albert Museum. Stuart has received several awards.
- Print Only option will always have either 1” or more white border included depending on the proportions of the image
- Archival pigment print on 100% cotton paper, Hahnemühle Museum Etching
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Each image is in an edition of 25
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.