Twiggy in Hollywood, 1967 Art Print by Michael Ochs
English supermodel Twiggy poses for a portrait during the filming of 'Twiggy in Hollywood' directed by Bert Stern part of a three-episode documentary series that aired in the spring of 1967 on ABC-TV, in Los Angeles, California.
This image looks incredible either in our classic white frame or printed on wood as seen. As seen in Living Etc.
- The size options above refer to the overall Frame and Print Size.
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included.
- Fine Art Giclée Print; 310gsm heavyweight etching paper. Giclée offers richness and vibrancy in colour with a superior-quality finish.
- Print bled to edge in a White frame.
- We recommend a white frame with the print bleed to the edge
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.