Vintage 1985 Andy Warhol & Jean- Michel Basquiat Art Print by 55MAX Image Collection
- The 1985 vintage poster featuring Andy Warhol and Jean- Michel Basquiat is an advertisement for the opening of their exhibition Pas De Deux in the Tony Shafrazi Gallery, in Manhattan. The image of the two artists dressed as boxers was taken by the famous Michael Halsband. The high-contrast black-and-white image later became one of the most iconic images of the two artists to date. We love this vintage poster framed in our modern Perspex Box frame, or alternatively our superior quality black wooden frame with no mount.
- The size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- All Print Only options will always have a 1" white border included
- Fine Art Giclée Print; 310gsm heavyweight etching paper. Giclée offers richness and vibrancy in colour with a superior-quality finish
- We love this print in a perspex box frame as seen
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.