Brigitte Bardot Smoking a Cigar, 1971 Art Print by Terry O' Neill
French actress Brigitte Bardot is photographed smoking a cigar on the set of Les Petroleuses a.k.a. The Legend of Frenchie King in Spain in 1971. Taken as part of a three-part series O'Neill was doing on Bardot, the image has become one of his most collectable and sought-after photographs.
- Print Only
- Edition of 50
- Signed and numbered by Terry O'Neill
- Platinum Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.