Brigitte Bardot Smoking a Cigar, 1971 Art Print by Terry O' Neill
French actress Brigitte Bardot is photographed smoking a cigar on the set of Les Petroleuses a.k.a. The Legend of Frenchie King in Spain in 1971. Taken as part of a three-part series O'Neill was doing on Bardot, the image has become one of his most collectable and sought-after photographs.
- Print Only
- Edition of 50
- Signed and numbered by Terry O'Neill
- Platinum Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.