David Bowie for Diamond Dogs, 1974 Art Print by Terry O'Neill
Singer David Bowie poses with a large barking dog for publicity shots for his 1974 album Diamond Dogs in London. Conceived during a period of uncertainty over where his career was headed, Diamond Dogs is the result of multiple projects Bowie envisioned at the time, which is reflected in the photoshoot's quirky fashion.
- Print Only
- Edition of 50
- Signed and numbered by Terry O'Neill
- Gelatin Silver Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.