1956 Mercedes Benz 300 SL Art Print Triptych by Martyn Goddard
We love this image split as a triptych in our premium aluminium frame with a small white mount. Such a great image for any car lover!
After graduating with a Diploma in Illustrative Photography, Martin went on to assist various leading photographers before becoming freelance working for IPC Magazines Young publication group.
In seventies and early eighties Martin found himself part of the new wave music scene, which saw him work with acts such as Blondie, The Jam, The Cure and Wham!
While also working for ‘Car Magazine’ the UK’s premier automotive title, Goddard’s career progressed further after also being assigned by the Telegraph Sunday Colour Magazine to shoot personality portraits and features.
Since the mid eighties he has worked extensively for a wide range of magazines, advertising agencies and corporate clients in Europe and the USA.
- Size options above refer to each panel size x 3
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included
- C-type Matt Print; the ultimate in professional digital photographic archival prints
- Superior quality aluminium frame, with ½ inch white border.
- Ready to hang
Customise this item
Delivery & Returns
- FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ALL UK ORDERS
- EU & WORLDWIDE - WE CURRENTLY OFFER FREE DELIVERY & RETURNS ON ART PRINTS ONLY **
- Click here for more information on Delivery & Returns.
Prints Only 3 - 5 working days Framed Prints 7 - 12 working days Canvas 3 - 5 working days Wallpapers 5 - 7 working days Slim Aarons Prints 10 - 15 working days
EU and Worldwide Delivery
Prints Only 5 - 10 working days
Help & Advice