1956 Mercedes Benz 300 Sl Art Print by Martyn Goddard
One of our most popular images. We love this image in our premium aluminium frame. Such a great image for any car lover!
After graduating with a Diploma in Illustrative Photography, Martin went on to assist various leading photographers before becoming freelance working for IPC Magazines Young publication group. In the seventies and early eighties, Martin found himself part of the new wave music scene, which saw him work with acts such as Blondie, The Jam, The Cure and Wham! While also working for ‘Car Magazine’ the UK’s premier automotive title, Goddard’s career progressed further after also being assigned by the Telegraph Sunday Colour Magazine to shoot personality portraits and features.
- The size options above refer to the overall Frame and Print Size.
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included.
- C-type Matt Print; the ultimate in professional digital photographic archival prints.
- We recommend an aluminium frame with 1/2 an inch-white mount
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.