The Face Magazine, 1990 Kate Moss Cover, The 3rd Summer of Love in a Perspex Frame
The 3rd Summer of Love, July 1990. A then-unknown 16-year-old model from Croydon, Kate Moss as the cover of The Face magazine, 3 years before her first cover in Vogue. Photography by British fashion photographer Corinne Day. This July issue features the first dedicated fashion shoot cover story for Kate Moss. The most collectable of The Face issues and one of the most sought-after issues by Kate Moss collectors. A truly iconic issue.
- The size option above refers to the overall magazine and frame size
- The magazine comes in a clear perspex box frame, as shown
- 5mm clear acrylic cover and sides, mitred + UV bonded joints. Ready to hang
- The overall frame size is 32.5cm x 25.4cm
- Magazine size is 11.8” x 9” inches (30cm x 23cm)
- The Face,1990. Issue No 22. Softcover. 104 pages
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.