1952 Cunningham C-4R Art Print by 55MAX Image Collection
We love this image in our premium aluminium frame. Such a great image for any car lover! The Cunningham Automobiles were pioneers of the American automobile industry. They were one of the earliest vehicles of the automotive age producing cars from 1896 to 1931. In 1911 the car designs were hand-made and crafted of wood or metal. A stunning car truly unlike any other.
- The size options above refer to the overall Frame and Print Size.
- Print Only option will always have a 1" white border included.
- Fine Art Giclée Print; 310gsm heavyweight etching paper. Giclée offers richness and vibrancy in colour with a superior-quality finish.
- We recommend an aluminium frame with ½ inch white mount
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.