Faye Dunaway The Morning After, 1977 Art Print by Terry O'Neill
Faye Dunaway takes breakfast by the pool as she reads the day’s newspapers at the Beverley Hills Hotel on March 29, 1977. This photograph of the morning after she won an Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role for Network is widely considered to be one of the defining images of Hollywood.
- Print Only
- Edition of 50
- Signed by Faye Dunaway and Terry O'Neill
- C-type Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.