Sean Connery Filming Diamonds are Forever, 1971 Art Print by Terry O' Neill
Sean Connery peers through a camera on the set of the James Bond film Diamonds Are Forever in Las Vegas in 1971. Connery would be the first to portray the British spy on film and the first of several Bonds to be photographed by Terry O'Neill.
- Print Only
- Edition of 50
- Digitally signed and embossed on the front, stamped and authenticated on the reverse by a representation of the Terry O'Neill archive
- Gelatin Silver Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.