What Now Art Print by Niki Hare
- Known for her electric style and vibrant compositions, Niki dissect and developed concepts of vision and existence through her paintings, collages and prints. Through Niki’s multi-media process of visual expression, she aims to deconstruct the world around us and present it from multiple angles, creating bold and thought-provoking pieces. This affordable art print is from Niki's painting collection and is exclusive to the 55MAX art collection.
- The size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Signed and Limited edition prints
- Edition of 50
- Print comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Fine Art Giclée Print; using Archival Pigments on Smooth Cotton Rag Paper
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.