Jerry Hall & Antonio Lopez at the Jamaica Inn, 1975 Art Print by Norman Parkinson
Antonio Lopez is photographed filming Jerry Hall at The Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios on a location shoot for British Vogue, 1975. Hall, along with other names like Pat Cleveland, Jessica Lange, and Grace Jones, became part of a group of Lopez's muses that were referred to as "Antonio girls."
- Print Only
- Edition of 21
- Stamped and authenticated by a representative of the Norman Parkinson archive
- Gelatin Silver Print
- Ships within 14 days depending on destination
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.