Space Hats Art Print by John French
Patti Boyd and Celia Hammond modelling ‘Dots and Moons’ hats designed by Edward Mann, John French (1907-66), London, 1965.
- The size options above refer to the overall Print Size
- Print Only option will always have a 1/2" minimum white border included
- Archival Pigment prints known as Fine Art Giclée Print; Hahnemühle art paper. Giclée offers richness and vibrancy in colour with a matte superior-quality finish
Customise this item
All prints can be framed to your specifications.
For some prints, we have pre-selected our recommended frame option and provided you with the most popular sizes.
However, if you would like a different size print, alternative frame or upgrade to non-reflective glass, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch immediately.
- Free UK & International shipping on all art prints
- Free UK shipping on all items
- Shipping charges will apply for all framed items outside of the UK
For international orders request a shipping quote for the framed item(s) you are interested in or alternatively, once the order is placed we will confirm the packing and shipping charge.
For more information on our shipping & delivery click here
Help & Advice
- Want to see this on your wall? We offer a free mock-up service!
Email us a picture of your wall along with the measurements and we can mock up the image(s) in your space and work out the required sizing.